The Nishitetsu Hotel Group (hereinafter referred to as "the Hotel Group") implements standards for handling personal information for the protection of privacy.
The Hotel Group's approach to customers' personal information is as follows.
- Collection of customers' personal information
The Hotel Group may require customers' personal information for the use of the Hotel's services.
In principle, personal information will never be collected from a customer without letting the customer know first.
When the Hotel Group requires personal information from a customer, the customer will be clearly informed how it will be used or why it must be provided before such information is collected.
(Please be advised that some services may not be made available if the customer cannot provide his/her personal information.)
- Use of customers' personal information
Use of personal information will be limited to the scope of use expressly indicated to the customer in advance.
In the event that it becomes necessary to use the customer's personal information outside the scope of use that was expressly indicated to the customer at the time of collecting his/her personal information, the customer will be notified to that effect.
- Provision of customers' personal information to third parties
Personal information collected from a customer by the Hotel Group will not be provided to any third party unless:
(1) The customer's consent/acceptance has been obtained in advance;
(2) It is necessary for processing a payment for the use of fee-based services, sending a product by postal mail to fulfill an order for the product, etc.; or
(3) It is otherwise necessary to provide such information pursuant to laws and regulations, etc.
- Companies, etc. to which personal information is provided by the Hotel Group as referred to above will be contractually obliged to properly manage customers' personal information in the same manner as the Hotel Group.
- The Hotel Group may send to customers email or direct mail containing information on existing or upcoming products, services, etc. of the Hotel Group or suppliers that are deemed to be useful to customers. Customers may request the Hotel Group to stop sending such email and direct mail.
- The Hotel Group manages personal information collected from customers in an appropriate and stringent manner, and takes preventive and security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access to customers' personal information as well as loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, etc. of information.
- A customer's request for the disclosure, correction and deletion of his/her personal information registered with the Hotel Group will be met after confirming the customer's identity based on the procedures prescribed by the Hotel.
Please note that fees prescribed by the Hotel Group may be payable for requesting the disclosure, correction and deletion of such information. The Hotel Group's services may become unavailable as a result of the deletion of some or all of such information. Of note, request for the deletion of personal information held by the Hotel Group pursuant to relevant laws and regulations may be rejected in some cases.
- The Hotel Group will endeavor to conduct business operations in compliance with laws, regulations and other rules related to the protection of personal information.
- The Hotel Group will strive to make ongoing improvements in the protection and handling of personal information.